Easy Homemade Lemonade
Who doesn’t know the American expression: ‘When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!’ Those who know me well, know that I am a big believer in healthy food without any additives. So that’s why this easy homemade lemonade recipe. Inspired by my aunt Zohra. You don’t need much; only two ingredients. Namely, lemon and water! Look here for the YouTube video I made. You can find the recipe below.
You will need this:
- 1 lemon, well washed
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Hand blender or food processor
- Mixing beaker
- Honey (optional)
This is how you make it:
- Wash the lemon well, because you are going to use the whole fruit.
- Cut the lemon into slices. Keep 1 slice aside for garnish or for decoration. Remove any seeds.
- Place the lemon slices in the mixing beaker and add 1 cup of water.
- Crush this mixture with the hand blender or food processor.
- Strain the lemon water mixture. The leftover can be stored in ice cube trays in the freezer. You can use this in other recipes, as described here on website Bon Appetit.
- You can dilute the juice that has passed through the sieve with water. And add some honey to your taste. And then you are done!
If you have some left over, you can put this juice in ice cubes and freeze it. And when you feel like a glass of lemonade, pop one or two cubes out of the mold and put them in a glass with water. This way you always have a dose of vitamin C at hand!
SandraJuly 7, 2020 at 11:01 pm
This is a very interesting recipe! I tried it and my husband loved it. Thanks for sharing!!
NadiaJuly 29, 2020 at 7:10 am
Hi Sandra! Thanks for your feedback! Your welcome! Bye, Nadia
Comments are closed.